Monday

Dabney Lee at Home


Meal time with kids can be a chore. It's crazy how one little person can make such a big mess. I've always been a fan of placemats especially since the kids came along. Having to wash placemats over and over again and worry about stains can get tiresome. I was excited when I was asked if I wanted to review placemats from Dabney Lee at Home.

"Dabney Lee believes...
simple pleasures are a must have
you should never arrive at someone’s home without a thoughtful gift
your monogram is a work of art
your home office should inspire and dazzle you
color has no rules"

I received both a laminated and paper placemats. They were in true Dabney Lee fashion with their bright colors and dazzling designs. The paper placemats are 11x17 matte paper and comes in a set of 25. They are made of a thick durable paper almost like a cardstock and are disposable which made cleanup a breeze. They're perfect for adding instant style to any table. There are so many designs to choose from and you can even add your monogram or a cute saying. Here are just a few examples of Dabney Lee's designs.

I have to say though my favorite was the laminated placemat. You can choose from the same fun colors and designs of the paper placemats and then get it laminated. I loved the laminated one the best because it was easy to wipe clean, I didn't have to worry about spills leaking through and the kids couldn't tear it up. You are able to use the same one placemat over and over again.

Stop by Dabney Lee at Home and check out their variety of stylish and colorful products.

I received the placemats free of charge. It was the only form of "payment" I received. The views and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails