Thursday

Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I know this will touch many of you out there. I have several people in my family who are currently fighting this battle...and sadly one that lost her battle.


This month is the perfect opportunity to show your support for all the women and their families. Here are just a few of the must have pink products that support charities for Breast Cancer Awareness

For the Fitness Guru...

Beyond Yoga 'i am beyond...' water bottle ($36) and 'i am beyond...' lift & support sports bra ($64)
30% of proceeds of the sales of these items are donated to the Entertainment Industry Foundation Women's Cancer Research Fund.





For the Fashionista...

White + Warren cashmere ruffle scarf ($150) and cashmere ruffle gloves ($75)
50% of the proceeds of the sales of these items are donated to Women at Risk.





Throughout the month of October I will feature more companies and products that help support the charities for Breast Cancer Awareness.

1 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Thanks for sharing. I always love making purchases that also help out, especially when it comes to researching breast cancer.

I have an award waiting for you at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html I know how busy us Mamas get, so please do not feel pressured, I just want to let you know you have a lovely blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails