Whoops Bunny offers gorgeous and vibrant products that include:
- eco-friendly stationery and organizational tools;
- gorgeous, all natural make-up for kids of all ages;
- vibrant, sturdy melamine dishware;
- non-fray hair accessories;
- practical yet fun gear: rain wear, chef apparel, play clothes, purses;
- and much more is on the way!
Lucky me, I received a variety of Whoops Bunny's paper products that included their Flip Flop Notebook, Ice Cream Bunny Patterned Note Cards, Pencil Set, 2010 Wall Planner, The Call List, and the Magnetic menu Planner and Shopping List.
All of the products I received are things that I use in everyday life. I think the magnetic meal planner and shopping list were my favorite. I've been trying to get more organized and with two kids in tow now I do my best to avoid any unnecessary shopping trips. I plan my meals for the week and fill in the meal planner. It goes on the fridge so dear hubby doesn't ask me everyday the dreaded "What's for dinner?" It also gives him a chance to make any requests or changes to a meal. So I made my shopping list for the coming the week using the magnetic shopping list. I love this list because it breaks up your food into categories like "Canned Goods", "Deli" and "Frozen Food". This made it easy to grab what I needed in each area of the store at one time instead of forgetting something and having to go back to the same place twice.
The Call List came in handy for us too. I use it to keep track of J's soccer team phone tree and our playgroup friends. It's so much easier to look at the hanging list instead of scrolling through my phone or opening up emails.
Not only are Whoops Bunny's products cute and colorful but they're eco-friendly. The phone list and calendar poster are tree-free. Yes, tree-free! They look and feel like real paper but are actually made of rock. I never knew you could even do that! Where possible, Whoops Bunny products are eco-friendly and those that can't be right now you can bet their packaging is recyclable or re-usable. Whoops Bunny paper products are even printed with vegetable based inks. Whoops Bunny is a member of 1% For The Planet and donates 1% of sales to environmental causes through this foundation.
Do you want to WIN your own Whoops Bunny prize pack filled with all of the same goodies I received?
Visit Whoops Bunny and leave me a comment telling me your favorite product.
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to Whoops Bunny's newsletter
- Become an Oh My Baby Follower
- Add an Oh My Baby Button to your sidebar (leave me the link)
- Add an Oh My Baby Holiday Extravaganza Button (leave me the link)
- Help spread the word and blog about this giveaway (leave me the link)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (one entry per giveaway)
- Make a purchase from Whoops Bunny (5 extra)
Leave your comment by Dec 11th. One random winner will have 48 hours to respond. Good Luck!
I received these products free of charge for the purpose of a review on my blog. The views and opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.