Friday

Welcome Back...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I stuffed myself with more then my share of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy (and everything else). We started the day with a walk for charity to work up a big appetite. Then we made our way to my husband's family for our first dinner and then again with my family for a second dinner. I now have a ton of leftovers that we will be eating throughout the weekend.

Anybody get any good Black Friday deals? With two little ones, it's just too hard to get out so early and fight the crowd. However, Dear Hubby WANTED to go to Toys R Us at midnight. That's right he WANTED to go. Completely his idea. He did get a few things on J's list so it was definitely worth the trip...even in the rainy 40 degrees. What a great daddy!

Christmas is in full swing at our house. I couldn't wait to get our holiday decorations up. I actually started a few days ago by putting up a few pieces here and there. I'm so excited for Christmas this year because at this time last year we were in the process of moving half way across the country. Needless to say Christmas wasn't the same hoop-la during that transition that it usually is so I have to more then make up for it this year. It also makes it a little sweeter that this will be Baby L's First Christmas. His "Baby's First Christmas" ornament is on the tree and his embroidered stocking is hung on the fireplace. I love this time of year.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails