With the holiday season upon us, I know everyone is in full shopping mode. If you're looking for some unique baby gifts for a special little one this year, Snugfits is your answer. Snugfits' cute and funny onesies will put a smile on anyone's face.
You can completely customize your Snugfit tee by choosing the color of your snapsuit, lap tee or long sleeve lap tee. Then you choose your quote and the color you would like it printed in. I chose the blue long sleeved lap tee for Baby L with the most fitting quote, "Must put in mouth". I've started calling Baby L, "Puppy" because he's constantly chewing on everything. I mean everything. Just yesterday I caught him trying to chew the corner of my coffee table. Really? The lap tee is so soft and perfect for "Puppy's" sensitive skin. The quote put a smile on our faces when we saw it.
Sizes come in 0-3 months through 18-24 months. The fabrics are all 100% combed cotton and far softer then any of Baby L's other tees. There are so many quotes to choose from. Some funny, some edgy and some a little rock and roll. Here are a few of my other favorites
Want to WIN one? The generous people of Snugfits is offering 1 Oh My Baby reader their own choice of tee. Simply leave your comment by December 21st. One random winner will be chosen and have 48 hours to respond.
To Enter: (This is mandatory)
Visit Snugfits and leave me a comment telling which quote you would choose if you won.
For Extra Entries:
- Fan Snugfits on Facebook
- Follow Snugfits on Twitter
- Follow Oh My Baby (2 extra)
- Subscribe to Oh My Baby
- Add an Oh My Baby button to your sidebar (leave me the link)
- Add an Oh My Baby Holiday Extravaganza button to your sidebar (leave me the link)
- Help spread the word and blog about this giveaway (leave me the link)
- Enter any of my other active giveaways (one entry per giveaway)
- Make a purchase from Snugfits (5 extra)
- Send an email to email@example.com with OH MY BABY in the subject line for a chance to win $150 Cash. Read the full details here.
I received this product free of charge for a review on my blog. I did not receive any other form of compensation. The views and opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.