I've always had seasonal allergies. Unfortunately, I seem to have passed my allergies on to my kids. Poor J spends all Spring and Fall sneezing with itchy and swollen eyes. Last Spring he scared me so much we actually took him to the ER one day because his eyes had almost swollen shut. I wanted to hear it was something other than allergies because I've never seen someone react that badly.
Did you know 4 out of 10 school children are affected by allergies? There are both indoor and outdoor allergies that can affect your child's entire day
• Daytime allergy symptoms can impede focus and result in learning problems
• Nighttime allergy symptoms can result in sleep loss and lead to daytime
drowsiness, making it even more difficult to function well during the school day
Children’s Claritin® is the #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy allergy brand. One dose lasts the whole school day and provide relief from runny noses, itchy, watery eyes and other allergy symptoms. Only Children’s Claritin® provides powerful all-day allergy relief without making your child jittery or drowsy*.
We received Children's Claritin® Grape Chewables to try. This was the first chewable medicine J has tried. He's used to the liquid so he wasn't quiet sure what to think. He actually asked me if he was getting a treat. He liked the flavor and the Children's Claritin helped his sneezing and itchy eyes the rest of the afternoon.
Grape Chewables are safe and effective for kids 2 and up**, and they have a great taste that will go down without a fuss.
Claritin® products also come in two other forms that are great for kids, so parents can choose what works best for each child: a syrup for kids as young as 2, or fast-dissolving, hassle-free RediTabs® Tablets (available in 12- or 24-hour) for children ages 6 and up.
Some great tips for helping to manage your kids allergies
- Keep windows closed — because most pollen is carried by the wind, it’s in the air everywhere
- Keep your house smoke-fee — irritants like tobacco smoke can intensify allergy symptoms
- Change or clean air filters regularly — help furnace and air conditioning filters keep out more allergens by cleaning them once a month
- Keep your pet away from carpeted rooms, sleeping areas, upholstered furniture and other places where it becomes difficult or impossible to remove dander
- Remove drapes, stuffed animals, pet bedding, upholstered furniture and even carpeting from your child’s bedroom to help minimize dust mites
- Have your child shower and change clothes after playing outdoors — outside allergens and pollen can collect on the skin, hair and clothing
- Inform others about your child’s allergies — discuss your child’s condition with the school nurse, teachers, coaches and any other people with whom your child has regular contact
Become a fan of Claritin on Facebook to keep up on the latest news and receive coupons.
**When taken as directed
I received this product free of charge as part of a BzzCampaign from BzzAgent and Claritin. I also received coupons for this product to share. The views and opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.