Wednesday

Shutterfly Holiday Cards



I. Love. Shutterfly.

I've been using Shutterfly for years to upload and share photos with friends and family all over the country. Over the last couple of years I've been using them for birthday invitations, photobooks, calendars and Christmas cards.

Shutterfly is great for storing literally thousands of my photos. The website is very user friendly. It's a piece of cake to upload and edit any picture (or several pictures) to any project. You can even have a webpage to continually add new photos to share with friends and family. There are hundreds of gifts ideas and designs to choose from for any member of the family. The photobooks have been a huge hit with the grandparents.

Shutterfly has a new line of holiday cards out now for Christmas, Hanukkah and even Thanksgiving. You can first choose if you want a folded, flat stationary or flat photo style card. There are hundreds of designs to choose from making it almost too hard to choose just one. A few of my favorites are











If you know me personally, you'll be receiving one of these cards this year, I'm just not telling you which one yet. I always make sure to keep 1 photo card for myself because it's so much fun to look back and see how the kids have grown and changed over the years.

It's your lucky day because right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards. Stop by Shutterfly and take a look at all the possibilities they have to offer.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails