Thursday

Giggles and Sugar Kisses

Who says babies can't wear black?? Giggles and Sugar Kisses has a Yummy'licious Layette that includes 3 pieces: A black cotton onesie with a satin stitched ice cream cone applique, and a matching bib and burp cloth. This layette will make a delicious treat!







Giggles & Sugar Kisses is a family owned business. Owner, Rhonda started with fabric gift baskets, which she's been making for approximately 15 years. She expanded the idea and filled the baskets with items for baby showers, Christmas, birthdays etc.

"I created my first diaper cake for one of my nieces 4 years ago. Her request for the new baby was disposable diapers. Rather than hand her a package of wrapped diapers, I decided to make a diaper cake. She was thrilled, and suggested that I create other cakes for new mothers.

My daughter who has a degree in business and 13 years of retail experience, fell in love with onesies while she was pregnant. The cake for her baby shower was designed as a onesie, lol. As a result, we created our Yummy’licious, I’m Calling Grandma, and Pimp My Ride layettes.

We created Giggles & Sugar Kisses, and are now offering our items world wide."

Can't get enough? I asked Rhonda what other items are offered in her store, "Giggles & Sugar Kisses offers a diverse line of products. We offer gifts for baby showers, christenings, girlie girl totes to upscale couture layettes and hand crocheted dresses.



Pimp My Ride Layette - Your little prince with love his new friend. Our Pimp My Ride Layette includes 3 pieces: A white cotton onesie with a satin stitched monkey driving a banana car, and a matching bib and crib shoes. Great outfit for the summer!


What makes you/your store unique?

"Giggles & Sugar Kisses offers one stop shopping for busy moms. We specialize in baby shower/new baby gifts. We also offer free hosting tips, games, recipes, and cake ideas for customers needing assistance with hosting a baby shower as well as the diaper cake for the center piece." I checked out her recipes page and I'm dying to try the Oreo Cookie Cake

Giggles and Sugar Kisses' top 3 sellers are their Snoopy Diaper Cake, Winnie the Pooh Gift Basket, and the couture layettes. They plan on expanding their Yummy'licious line this summer and are already hard at work on another layette, several rompers and tees. Make sure you stop by and take a peek.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails