Monday

MommyFest Has Begun!

Today is the first day of Mommyfest. Make sure you stop by and join in all the fun.



My introduction...

Hi! I'm Kimberly. I'm a SAHM to one amazing little boy. I am about to celebrate 5 years of wedded bliss to my college sweetheart and best friend. My husband and I are both Virginia Tech alumni and we love Hokie Football! I'm a mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt...well the list can go on and on. I have a large family whom I love dearly and even on the days we forget to say that we just know it's always understood. I own Oh My Baby and sell personalized baby gifts. I specialize in embroidery and sell personalized baby blankets, burp cloths, Lovies, onesies and more. Every new mother loves having her child's name on things an well I just got tired of paying other people to do it for me. I learned how to embroider and the rest is history!

5 comments:

CrystalWilliams said...

I hope you're having a blast at Mommy Fest:) We're having an awesome scavenger hunt on our blog, check it out!

Crystal
http://chrysanthemoms.com

Little Ladybug Designs said...

Hi Kimberly! How are you?

Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway. Happy Blog Partying! :-)

Jenny said...

Wonderful blog you have here. I'm just stopping in from Mommyfest. I'm Jenny. Nice to meet you. :) I reside over at The So Called Me. I hope to see you over there sometime. I'd love to have you.

Happy Partying! <3

ListPlanIt said...

I've been married to my college sweetheart for 14 years this month! Hard to believe how the time flies. Great to meet you.

Jen
http://www.listmamablog.com

Stockpiling Mom said...

Stopping in from Mommyfest to say Hi!

mjenningsdesigns.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails